Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Announcing the Highland Literary Journal

I'm really excited about this new project! Mrs. O'Connell, Mrs. Fox, Ms. Hodges, Ms. Ortega, and I got a grant this year to start a literary journal at Highland.

We are currently collecting submissions of writing from students and staff members at Highland. The writing can be poetry, prose, or non-fiction. Writing pieces should be submitted to me via email ewyatt@d70schools.org or on a flash drive. The deadline to submit work is April 17, 2009.

We are also looking for a name for the journal, cover art, and students and staff members willing to serve on the editorial board to help determine the what will be included in the inaugural Highland literary journal. I've included a copy of the application for the editorial board within this blog post.

Please see me in the Learning Center if you have any questions and stay tuned for some more updates on how the project is progressing.

No comments: